Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Note From Our District 86 State of Georgia Representative



Dear All,

In an effort to make sure that everyone is counted in the census, I am sponsoring a service day to educate people about the census and what it means to them.  We'll meet at my house on Saturday, April 17th, at 9am.  I have included more details - including my address - below.  For more information, please contact my office at (404) 656-0202.

Thank you again for the honor of serving you in the Georgia House of Representatives and for your continued support.  

Love and Light,

Karla

Who?  Anyone who is able to volunteer time to improve the community.

What?  Census awareness.

Why?  To ensure that the community is not undercounted in the 2010 Census.

Where?  Rep. Drenner's home at 218 Ivy Glen Circle, Avondale Estates, GA  30002.

When?  Saturday, April 17th, at 9am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment